“In times of war, many souls are on the line… Let’s use them…”
- The Soul Smithy
Soul Energy & Soul Forge
When sending your troop to battle, the souls of your defeated foes will be transformed into Soul Energy and recycled in an eco-friendly way. The Soul Energy will be gained in PvP battles and you will be able to convert the Soul Energy to different kinds of benefits at the Soul Forge building.
The Soul Forge can be built once the player’s Citadel reaches level 8.
Once this beautiful building is placed in your town, it starts to generate a small amount of Soul Energy over time. By leveling up the building, you increase the bonus given to Soul Energy and XP gain during battles and unlock the 3 Soul Forge benefits:
- Creating additional Amulet Charges for the Dungeon
- Upgrading Items
- Upgrading Units
Functions of the Soul Forge
1. Buying an additional Dungeon Amulet Charge
As of Soul Forge level 1, you are able to spend Soul Energy to create additional Amulet Charges for the Dungeon.
- The first additional Amulet Charge you create will cost you 500 Soul Energy
- Each additional one is 21% more expensive than the one before
- That way you can generate up to 50 Amulet Charges
2. Upgrading Items
As of Soul Forge level 3, you can invest Soul Energy to upgrade the quality of your items.
The upgrade costs depend on the item’s quality. The higher the quality, the more Soul Energy it costs.
3. Upgrading Units
And finally, once you have an Academy in your Town, you can invest Soul Energy to research your units in the Academy and by doing that, increase their level and fighting strength. Each unit can be upgraded with Soul Energy up to 9 times. Each unit upgrade increases the fighting strength of a unit type by X (defined by unit).
A research also takes a lot of time, but the research times will be lowered when upgrading the Academy.
Generating Soul Energy
There are 2 ways to get Soul Energy.
- By fighting: Your defeated troops will always generate Soul Energy for you. The stronger the unit type, the more Soul Energy you get when that troop is defeated. The Soul Energy value of a troop is equivalent to it's XP value and can be seen here.
- By selling items: Whenever you 'sell' an item, it is transformed into Soul Energy.
Soul Energy retrieved from selling items (old data - will be updated shortly):
Soul Energy can be used for many purposes. Use it wisely as it is not unlimited.