Once the three sacred Moons align and form the Full Moon Trinity, the Eternal Anvils of Arkheim shall activate.
With the power of the Moons, they will forge the Eternal Orbs.
Divine artifacts that hold the Power to reach Eternal Light...
What happens during Endgame?
The Endgame is the last 2 weeks of a game round, weeks 9 and 10. These 2 weeks will determine who wins the game round. Once the Endgame begins, the following will happen on all islands:
- All Ascension Gates close. It is no longer possible to change the island.
- Entering and leaving a Realm is no longer possible. All Realms stay as they are.
- New accounts cannot be created anymore on that server.
- Training Grounds close and Goblin barricades disappear.
- The Dungeon closes.
- Towers can no longer be dismantled or destroyed.
- If a Tower is conquered, it is automatically claimed by the victorious Realm, regardless of Tower slot availability. There is no longer limitation in Towers that can be conquered.
- After conquering a tower, troops will stay stationed at the tower.
- Damage dealt to Portals or Towers during conquering missions is doubled.
- The construction time of portals will be reduced to 12 hours during the Endgame.
- All ascensions that were in progress get canceled.
The four Anvils
Each island will have 4 Eternal Anvils (formerly known as 'Eternal Gates') that will generate Eternal Orbs over time. By conquering and holding an Eternal Avil for a certain time, a Realm can gain an Eternal Orb. Once claimed, an Eternal Orb can not be lost or stolen. While the regular Orbs hold the power to ascend to a higher Island, the Eternal Orbs hold the power to Eternal Ascension. The first Realm to gather a total of 8 Eternal Orbs will ascend to Eternal Light, claiming first place in the ranking of their island.
Eternal Anvil positioning:
On each island, the 4 Eternal Anvils, called Samuda, Duka, Magga, and Niro, will spawn on certain positions of the map:
- White Cells: Spots for spawning Realms
- Blue Cells: Ascension Gates
- Red Cells: Rare Supplies
- Red Cells with numbers: Eternal Anvils
Defeat the Demons:
Each Eternal Anvil is active for 6 hours per cycle. Every time an Eternal Anvil activates, Demons spawn, and a 6 hours countdown begins. The Eternal Anvil will stay active until this timer runs out. During this time, demons will try to claim the Eternal Orbs for themselves and must be defeated before a Realm can conquer and defend the Eternal Anvil. Battles at Eternal Anvils can only be performed by Fallen, the same troops that you have used for the Dungeon before Endgame began.
Eternal Anvil - Inactive
Lead your Fallen to War:
- Warlords can now be switched to Fallen Warlords, and back to regular Warlords again. You can attach Fallen troops to Fallen Warlords and lead them to war at the Eternal Anvils.
- Fallen Warlords move 3x faster on the map.
- The troop slots of Fallen Warlords will be 10x the size of their regular version. So, a Warlord that has three slots for 800 Infantry units will have slots for 8000 Fallen Infantry units when transformed.
- Fallen will provide only 10% of the XP of normal troops.
- Unlike during Dungeon battles, Fallen troops that are defeated during endgame, stay defeated.
If nobody defeats the Demons before the 6-hours timer runs out:
- The demons claim the Eternal Orb, and the Anvil becomes inactive for the next 24 hours before it opens again.
Eternal Anvil - Active & being held by Demons
If a Realm defeats the Demons:
- The Realm that defeats the Demons gets a certain number of Orbs that will be stored in their Ark, and therefore cannot be stolen. The amount of permanent Orbs depends on the island:
- Each participant of the battle that defeated the Demons receives an item (equivalent to an item drop from a level 50 Dungeon).
- The Fallen Warlords of the Realm stay at the Eternal Anvil and will start to collect Eternal Energy. They now have to defend the Anvil for as long as possible, since other greedy Realms will approach with their Fallen Warlords to claim the Eternal Orbs for themselves. The fight for the Eternal Orb begins now.
Disclaimer: A kill statistic for Fallen will be available.
Eternal Anvil - Active & being held by a Realm
The battle for the Eternal Orb - Scoring System:
The Realm holding the Eternal Anvil will receive Eternal Energy while being at that Anvil. Once the Anvil becomes inactive, the Realm that collected the most Eternal Energy from that Anvil will gain an Eternal Orb.
- For every second the Realm that holds the Eternal Anvil will collect Eternal Energy at that Anvil.
- The rate of collecting Eternal Energy will increase with every hour the Anvil is active.
- Eternal Energy is accumulated over time - so you will gain it even if your Realm did not hold the Anvil for a full hour. Fractions of Eternal Energy are counted.
The moment the 6-hours timer runs out, the following happens:
The Realm that collected the most Eternal Energy at this Eternal Anvil wins an Eternal Orb. Eternal Orbs cannot be stolen or lost.
- If Demons are still on the Eternal Anvil by the time the timer runs out, the Demons will claim the Eternal Orb instead.
- The Eternal Anvil becomes inactive for the next 24 hours.
All Warlords begin their return to the position where they were stationed before.
- All Warlords that were on their way to the Anvil turn back the moment the Anvil becomes inactive.
- Warlords that arrive at the Anvil while it is inactive turn back immediately.
Eternal Anvil Cycles:
Once the Endgame begins, the timer on the central Eternal Anvil (green) begins.
- Each Anvil is active for 6 hours and then deactivates for 24 hours.
- The central Anvil activates as soon as the Endgame starts, the other Anvils activate 3, 15, and 18 hours later in the order indicated in the graphic below.
This leads to the following cycle:
EG Start → hour 0-6: 1st Eternal Anvil activates (central Anvil).
Marked in green in the graphic below
Hour 3-9: 2nd Eternal Anvil activates
Marked in yellow in the graphic below
Hour 9-15: All Anvils are inactive
Hour 15-21: 3rd Eternal Anvil activates
Marked in red in the graphic
Hour 18-24: 4th Eternal Anvil activates
Marked in pink in the graphic
Hour 24 (0) - 6: All Anvils are inactive
- → The cycle continues
Click to zoom in
The moment a Realm wins their 8th Eternal Orb it eternally ascends.
Just like before, the rankings will be created for each island:
- The highest in the ranking are the Realms that eternally ascend, in order of their ascension.
- Followed by Realms with the highest amount of regular Orbs.
Important: If your Realm doesn't gather 8 Eternal Orbs by the end of the game round, then only the regular Orbs will impact your ranking.
A Realm with 7 Eternal Orbs will still be ranked lower than every other Realm with more regular Orbs.
Changes for Retreat & Defeat:
- Realms cannot retreat by vote. The voting option to retreat is not available during endgame.
- When a Realm has lost all its Towers and Portals, but at the same is still holding an Eternal Anvil, it is still not defeated. Only if Towers, Portals and Eternal Anvils are lost, the Defeat function triggers and the Realm respawns.
- If a Realm gets defeated during Endgame, it will respawn with 8 claimed towers around the Ark.
Read here about the Retreat/Defeat mechanics.