[… and all Elven and Dwarven eyes were fixed on the firmament as the glamour of the three moons foretold a new era. And every stick and stone and corner of the island was flooded with waves of arcane power. And with greater power, there too came greater opportunities …]
- Extracts from ‘The divine Moons IV’
A game round is split into Moon Phases. Different Moon Phases unlock different game features and allow further progress. Every Moon Phase brings new changes to the game:
- Higher level caps for each building in your town
- Additional buildings are unlocked
- Additional units are unlocked
A new island is unlocked and ascension gates open. New unlocked islands have different conditions:
- Increased number of towers per player and portals per Realm
- Increased level caps for towers and supply fields
- More intense combat
Once a new Moon Phase begins, the respective buildings, units, and new level-caps are unlocked at the same time, regardless of the island you are playing on. This also means that you can keep upgrading your town without having to ascend to the next island.
Unlocks by Moon Phase
Special rules apply once the Endgame starts:
- No additional tower slots anymore. Towers can no longer be built or deconstructed.
- Towers can be conquered unlimitedly (except on Island I - Cornicula).
- Eternal Anvils will be unlocked on every island. Each island will have four Eternal Anvils.