[… and all Elven and Dwarven eyes were fixed on the firmament as the glamour of the three moons foretold a new era. And every stick and stone and corner of the island was flooded with waves of arcane power. And with greater power, there too came greater opportunities …]
- Extracts from ‘The divine Moons IV’
As of Early Access II, a game round will be split into Moon Phases. Different Moon Phases will unlock different game features and allow further progress. Every 2 weeks a new Moon Phase begins and brings new changes to the game.
The following changes are to be expected with every new Moon Phase:
- Higher level caps for each building in your town
- Additional buildings will be unlocked
- Additional units will be unlocked
A new island will be unlocked and ascension gates will open. Just like before, new islands will come with different conditions:
- Increased number of towers per player and portals per Realm
- Increased level caps for towers and supply fields
- More intense combat
Moon Phases are to reduce gameplay-styles that focus on upgrading players’ towns and resources only, without cooperating with the Realm. Once a new Moon Phase begins, the respective buildings, units and new level-caps will be unlocked for all players at the same time, regardless of the island they are on. This also means that you can now keep upgrading your town without having to ascend to the next island.
Unlocks by Moon Phase
Just like before, special rules apply once the Endgame starts:
- No additional tower slots anymore. Towers can no longer be built or deconstructed.
- Towers can be conquered unlimitedly (except on Island I - Cornicula).
- Eternal Gates will be unlocked on every island. Each island will have one Eternal Gate only.
Now, that you are informed about all major features of Early Access II, your journey can begin. Only a few more days to go, Ascendants. Soon, the fight for the Arcane Orbs will start again. Until then, stay updated about news on our Facebook Page and get organized with your future Realm members on Discord.
Your Arkheim - Realms at War Team