Can't rest at night, always fearing that the enemy will tear your Realm apart while you rest? Fear no more.
For your Warlords will be 'On Watch', so you can take your well-deserved break.
Defend your realm with 'On Watch' feature
Warlords can be sent to Towers or Portals with the 'On Watch' feature.
Warlords that are sent to a Tower or Portal 'On Watch' will be accessible for the Realm Leaders, allowing them to utilize your Warlords for defense only, while you are absent. The moment a Warlord arrives at a Tower or Portal with the mission 'On Watch', his status changes into 'On Watch'.
While this status is active, all Realm Leaders will have the power to move those Warlords and their assigned troops to other portals or towers within your Realm. However, Warlords 'On Watch' can be used only for support missions and it is not possible to attack other players or NPC targets with them.
Mission Details - How does it work in practice?
- Warlords sent on an 'On Watch' mission to a tower will approach the tower with their regular speed.
- Warlords sent to an active Portal will appear there instantly, without having to march all the way.
- While a Warlord is “On Watch” at a Portal, the Warlord owner can still manage the Warlord and fill up troop slots.
- If a Warlord is already located at the desired target, his status will just change to 'On Watch' instantly.
- A map pin can be used to mark a target where player should send Warlords 'On Watch'.
- Realm Leaders will be able to see the Warlords 'On Watch', and their map indicators.
- Realm Leaders can then send the Warlords to new support missions and cancel those missions again.
Cancellation of 'On Watch' mission
The 'On Watch' status of a Warlord is cancelled, and the full rights return to the original owner when:
- The owner of the Warlord cancels the mission
- The Warlord is defeated and flees
- The target does not exist anymore
If a Warlord is already on a mission, that mission can not be cancelled anymore. When the owner of a Warlord cancels an active 'On Watch' mission, the Warlord will continue and finish the mission before returning back to the owner.
Keep in mind that your Warlords will not remain 'On Watch' forever! Once they are defeated, your Realm Leaders will lose control over them. So, take some breaks, but don’t forget - your Realm needs you.