Posts by 6HosT#II

Hi,

Have occurred really silly question on my mind, and understood couldn't figure out without help from Forum community.

Could anyone please share, is there possibility or options to add different color, and mark different Realms with other Color, not as usual, as we have seen in normally this window (please see Attached):

I do have information, that's possible to add Dark Blue color, or adjust with other colors, that isn't presented in this color pattern, but how you can do that?

I understand of useless and joke in this question, but all-in-all, I do not have issues with game mechanics, nor anything else, just this.

Hopefully you could understand, and share your thoughts this small point.

Have endeavoring day! :orb:

Best regards,

6HosT

Два вопроса:

- как выйти из алла?

- можно объединять аллы?

День добрый,

Могу ответить на Ваши вопросы:

1. Выйти из Альянса можно путём перехода в другой Альянс, по сути всегда должен быть в каком-то Альянсе, либо создать свой, но это труднее, для появления на карте необходимо как минимум 3 игрока, тогда ты сможешь появиться на начальном (1-м Острове). Либо Второй вариант - чтобы за тебя проголосовали Лидеры, тогда тебя перекинет Рандомом в свободный и открытый Альянс.

2. Насколько мне известно, нету такой возможности, опять же есть возможность созвать людей из разных неактивных или "мёртвых" Альянсов и создать новый, таким образом, разные люди из разных Альянсов создадут 1 целый Альянс. Своего рода.

День добрый,

Хотелось бы подметить неточность в сообщении данного поста в ВК.

Уже конечно же поздно, но когда сообщение было выставлено 12-го Октября, 2020-го года, а в тексте написано, что данная возможность имеется до 14.09.2020, создаётся невольное ощущение, что тут что-то не так. :D

Спасибо!

Hi,

When I do look
    For a great loot -

I choose the Dusty oldest,

Not to try be modest.

As creatures are dying

In front of me shining.

But let the skies hear -

What we would Fear!

IGN: 6HosT

Thanks! :)

You found the mysterious voice wondering which of the chests is the oldest.

"Extron" - this name shall be, as he have as power description: "Increases protection of an army when taking damage by 25%", so he shall take the damage and place on the throne of very deepest and hottest part of Hell.