👑 How do I join, leave, or found a Realm?

• 👑 MY KIND OF REALM 👑

Realms are at the very heart of Arkheim. You win, or you lose, as a team.

HOW DO I FOUND A NEW REALM?

1. Click on the image of your player avatar at the top right corner.
    2. Click on the 'Realm Finder' icon, found as the last icon at the left side of the window. (Crown + magnifying glass)
    3. Click on 'Found new realm' button in the top right corner.

HOW DO I JOIN OR APPLY TO A NEW REALM?

• Follow the same 3 steps as above, but in the end, select a realm that sounds like it would be a good match for you instead of founding a new one.

HOW DO I LEAVE A REALM?

• When you found a new Realm, you will automatically leave your old Realm.
    • When you join another realm, you will leave the old one if the new Realm accepts your application and has room for you. The other Realm may also send you an invite to join.

HOW CAN I FIND NEW MEMBERS FOR MY REALM?

• Leave your Realm Open, so the game can automatically add players there. You never know who might join... You can also select Restricted if you want to manually accept each applicant.
    • Write in the public in-game chat that you are looking for new members. Good to mention how much activity you expect from the new members. Casual/Hardcore, Beginner/Experienced.
    • Write in the #realm-finder channel in our official Discord server what you are looking for and how to contact you.
    • Send private in-game messages (chat) to players you'd wish to join your realm. Never hurts to ask!
    • Create a new forum discussion thread where you share your intentions.

HOW CAN I REMOVE A PLAYER FROM MY REALM?

Start a vote from Realm details > Council > Remove player from Realm. The player is removed:

• Right away when 2/3 majority of the Realm members voted YES (66% of max 15 members)
    • After 24 hours if green votes are winning (1 vote is enough if run unopposed)

Let the game remove inactive members automatically

• Players below level 10 will be removed from a Realm after 36 hours
    • Players above level 10 will be removed after 96 hours

Psyche - Thank you for the inspiration for a new game guide!