Quest Book windows moves location instead of closing

• 1. What is your ingame name?

Melfino

2. Which area of the game is affected?

Town

3. When did the error first occur? Please include your time zone.

+- 13:40 (GMT +1)

4. Please describe the problem in as much detail as you can. Even if an information seems unimportant, it could give us a clue.

When trying to click away an detail window or the quest window when you're in the Town screen it moves to the right part of the screen. Half in the window, half outside the window. Instead of closing.

You have to drag the window back and try again clicking on the X to close it.

5. How often did you encounter the error?

Several times an hour.

6. Can you reproduce the error? Please describe the steps that will lead to the error occurring.

It will occur randomly.

7. Please provide some information about your operating system and browser

Windows 10 + Chrome (Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official build) (64-bits))

• Hey Melfino,

thanks for the report. Just for clarify, what do you exactly mean with "away" in: "When trying to click away an detail" ? Do you mean with clicking the X Button on top right?

• Sorry for interruption
    but I have information that may be helpful
    I had the same bug it happened for me when I hold on [ X ] Button for 1s to 2s as I remember
    Also the bug work on any [X] Button for any window in any place as I tested

• Indeed reproducable via this way, this seems to be what happened to me, can reproduce it myself as well.

I use a Wacom tablet instead of a mouse, so it might happen to me faster than to others.

Thank you Rexos, this information was indeed quite helpful.

I think i can reproduce the bug if you click down the "X" button and then move your mouse while holding the button pressed. Then my window starts to jump!