here are the patch notes for S6
starting on the 14th of January 2021
The following changes will be taken over from the test server:
- Portals must be connected to the Ark by uninterrupted territory in order to be active
- The number of rare supplies around the central Eternal Anvil was increased to 3, the Rare Supply Bonus was increased from 15% -> 20%
- The Warlord Speed was increased by 15% across all warlords
- The Soul Energy Cost for each additional Amulet Charge and War Rune was decreased: Amulet Charge 21% -> 18%, War Rune: 15% -> 12%
- Supplies are now delivered to a spot in the center of your town and can be collected there. This doesn’t change the amount or timing of deliveries but makes them more visible.
- Troops not yet collected in Town from Supply and Tribute deliveries will be included in the War Potential calculation.
- Doubled troop bonuses, with the exception of the Anti-Goblin Bonus on Iron Sentries and Horned Whirlwinds: This will only be increased to 70%
- The War & Peace Feature, as described here: Visit the Blog, including Non-Aggression Pacts
Please note the following changes compared to the latest War & Peace version on the test server:
- Improved the UI for the whole W&P feature
- Ascension will cancel all diplomatic statuses and will end in a tie with no War Chest bonuses (wars will no longer be won by ascension)
- Added more Realm reports, e.g. for diplomatic statuses canceled by Ascension
- Declaring War to weaker Realms will now cost additional Ark Energy
- Once a Non-Agression Pact is accepted, troop movements towards the other Realm will be canceled.
Balancing for the Elven Skill-Tree:
- Raised the maximum number of Infantry units from 3% -> 5% (invest up to 10 points instead of 5)
- Raised the maximum number of Cavalry units from 3% -> 4%
- Raised the maximum number of Artillery units from 3% -> 4%
- Added Italian and Portuguese language support
- Towers do no longer need to be placed at the edge of a Realm
- Increased cost for enhancing towers. Enhanced towers will now extend their influence by 2 fields instead of 1.
- The System will now check every hour if a player became inactive. Players below level 10 will already be removed from a Realm after 36 hours. (Otherwise 96 hours)
- While donating, players can now keep the button pressed instead of clicking multiple times
Please note, further changes are being discussed after our recent Dev Talk with the community. Changes for the S7 server will be announced at a later date. Our team hopes you enjoy these changes and let us hear your feedback in the comments below!
See you on the S6,
Your Arkheim team