Goblin Camp Quest Rewards

• So, currently the quest reward for clearing 50 Goblin Camps is 150 XP, 1500 Wood, 2000 Iron, and 3000 Crop. At my current level and resource production this is basically nothing. I am not sure if I simply did not clear goblin camps at the proper pace, or if there is a better option for a quest reward.

Without any quests involved resources and experience are obtained from clearing goblin camps. Therefore it might be better if the associated quest rewards were something like scrolls or warlord items that retain their value into the later game.

Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

• I previously mentioned that after reaching level 20 I was having trouble to produce anything. Buidlings, troops... This is one of the reasons why.

Once I joined a stronger/bigger Realm I lost that difficulty (thanks to the outposts they had), but I still believe the rewards on these Goblin Camps are too low.

Furthermore, I would even say that every camp you have to clear out should give some resources. The one that spawns every few minutes and the ones to open up building space and resource fields. It's just too hard at the moment to always be producing units while fighting other Realms, Goblin Camps, Outposts and Barricades when only a few of these give resources as a reward and it's still so low.

• I think most of the other quest rewards are appropriate and drive progression into the game, but I do have a few other observations that may be worth noting.

• The rewards for upgrading resource production buildings give the same resource for the type of building upgraded. This is not necessarily wrong, but since it takes a greater amount of the other resource types to upgrade those buildings it seems redundant to me.
    • Due to the high amount of starting sapphires in the beta (I assume we will start with far less in the future?), the quest rewards that give sapphires seem insignificant. The 1000 sapphires received from completing the survey also contribute to this, but I think in the future when sapphires must be purchased the rewards will be more valuable.
    • I read somewhere that the quest rewards that gave troops were removed, and I agreed that in the later game the amount and types of units being rewarded was not appropriate. However, I found the troop rewards in the early game to be quite helpful, especially the anti-goblin units.
    • The rewards for upgrading resource production buildings give the same resource for the type of building upgraded. This is not necessarily wrong, but since it takes a greater amount of the other resource types to upgrade those buildings it seems redundant to me.

I've been noticing that I'm always short on one or two of the resources specially because of this.

I.e I have too much wood and not so much iron, so I level up my Iron Mines to get the Iron reward and not waste so much iron in the process, but it costs so much wood to level them up, i end up having no wood and way too much iron. The same goes to any other resource type and resource field action.