24.11.2020 Endgame Update

• Dear players,

The endgame on all servers will get the following update on 24th of November, at 11:00 CET:

• Eternal Anvils will now be open 12 hours (previously 6 hours). Their production is as follows:
    HOUR 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th
    PRODUCTION PER HOUR 3 7 12 18 25 33 42 52 62 72 82 92

• The slot size of fallen warlords will be reduced from 10x to 5x their normal size
    • To compensate for the reduced Warlord slot size, the Demon strength in the Anvils will be reduced on Islands III (4m -> 3m) and IV (6m -> 4m)
    • The speed of Fallen Warlords will be increased from 3x to 5x their normal speed
    • The XP values of Fallen will be doubled:
      • Fallen Infantry troops: 0,1 -> 0,2
      • Fallen Cavalry troops: 0,2 -> 0,4
      • Fallen Ranged troops: 0,5 -> 1
    • The speed and slot capacity bonus will now be shown in the toopltip of warlord cards
    • Maximum mission delay will be increased to 24 hours for all missions throughout the game
    • When attacking an Eternal Anvil, new safeguards in the mission setup will be implemented to ensure the mission will not arrive at an already closed anvil
    • The Realm controlling an Eternal Anvil will now have the possibility to activate a defence bonus of 30% in defence of this Anvil by donating resources:
      • Island IV: 30 mil (10 mil per resource)
      • Island III: 18 mil (6 mil per resource)
      • Island II: 9 mil (3 mil per resource)
      • Island I: 6 mil (2 mil per resource)
    • This Bonus can not be taken over and all already donated resources or the acquired bonus will be lost when the Anvil closes or another Realm takes control.

Additional changes

• Added in-game notification to help link your account on mobile
    • Endgame bonus can be viewed for Speed and Slot Capacity on fallen Warlords
    • Sapphires in the main GUI are hidden if the payment shop hasn't been unlocked yet
    • Improved mobile and desktop lobby
    • Added locator button for tower and supply overview
    • Improved map markers for "construct tower" pins

Bugfixes

• Village: The notification for 'new building available' didn't go away
    • Map: The Conquer & Raid pin did not disappear after your realm had conquered the Tower / Ascension Gate
    • Attack window: The mission duration for conquer always showed 1h if you tried to join the mission via clicking on the movement line of the armies
    • Map: The 'Join mission' button appeared with delay in the Warlord info window

What are your thoughts on this endgame update? Let us know in the comments below!

The Realm controlling an Eternal Anvil will now have the possibility to activate a defence bonus of 30% in defence of this Anvil by donating resources:

• Island III: 18 mil (6 mil per resource)
    • Island II: 9 mil (3 mil per resource)
    • Island I: 6 mil (2 mil per resource)

This does not apply to Island 4 then?

• I cannot understand the need for the 30% Defense Bonus. In my opinion this distorts the whole thing to the point that the faster or first in the Anvil Gate gets disproportionately big advantages. Since it is not possible to station Fallen Lords in nearby towers in order to be able to reinforce them in case of an attack, you would have to take into account 30% more attack power from beginning. This makes the proximity to an anvil gate even more important than before, the closer the better you can defend anyway, but with this bonus, the advantage of short distance becomes even more valuable. What on the other hand means that attacks from further distance have even less chance of success. All in all, either both sides get this 30% bonus, or none at all. One-sided is definitely bad development.

• Anvil Gates should appear random on the map, like goblin towers.

They could apear as soon as the old one closes.

Being near the Anvil Gate is a huge advantage and it is not fair to all others.

And so there is no competition going near the anvil? Then before end game who want not ascending to the next island., there is no tension there.

• can we have the Anvil timeline with these new timers?

In general, the timeline is exactly the same with the same rythm. Only the opening times of the Anvils are longer:

• DAY I
      • 0-12 (green I)
      • 3-15 (yellow I)
      • 15-03 (red)
      • 18-06 (pink)
    • DAY II
      • 6-18 (green II)
      • 9-21 (yellow II)
      • 21-3 (red II)
    • DAY III
      • 0-12 (pink II)
      • No gate for 6 hours