What is the logic?

• I would like you to explain to me the logic of having to send troops from one (or more) towers to the Ark so that we can update the troops with 1 or 100 new elements.

If that were the case in Real life, I believe that even today we would be fighting in the 1st World War.

Think, reflect and resolve this matter.

Translation from Portuguese to English by Google Translate

• I would like you to explain to me the logic of having to send troops from one (or more) towers to the Ark so that we can update the troops with 1 or 100 new elements.

If that were the case in Real life, I believe that even today we would be fighting in the 1st World War.

Think, reflect and resolve this matter.

Translation from Portuguese to English by Google Translate

Troops travel with the Warlords as armies, and each player has 8 armies in total. The game would change drastically if players could send troops all over the map to different towers, without their Warlords. You can use arks and portals to fill your troop slots, adding a strategic level to the game. One-click wonder to fill troops anywhere on the map would definitely change the dynamics of the game, and not necessarily for the better.

Do you have more details what you meant by 'think, reflect and resolve this matter'? Was this a request for the Arkheim team to make the game more realistic and real-lifelike? Or did you wish to start an open discussion with all the other players, to compare Arkheim - Realms at War with WW1?

• Post by Freixial#II ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Troops travel with the Warlords as armies, and each player has 8 armies in total. The game would change drastically if players could send troops all over the map to different towers, without their Warlords. You can use arks and portals to fill your troop slots, adding a strategic level to the game. One-click wonder to fill troops anywhere on the map would definitely change the dynamics of the game, and not necessarily for the better.

!!!!????

I "talked" to reinforce the troops, not to send troops to "walk" across the map.

Let's look at 1 example. Tower "A" needs 20 infantry troops to complete. There is no reason to send 1500 troops to the Ark to be reinforced with + 20 elements.

Do you have more details what you meant by 'think, reflect and resolve this matter'? Was this a request for the Arkheim team to make the game more realistic and real-lifelike?

Of course YES

Or did you wish to start ... with WW1?

No comments

• Because if you could reinforce troops directly at a tower, all towers would practically be the same as portals
    which means, unqoncourable, more or less.

So yeah, it's to reinforce the strategy that you can't just send your warlords whereever whenever you want to.

• Because if you could reinforce troops directly at a tower, all towers would practically be the same as portals
    which means, unqoncourable, more or less.

So yeah, it's to reinforce the strategy that you can't just send your warlords whereever whenever you want to.

I am not convinced by the explanation.

Maybe 1 translation problem. I hope Santa brings 1 chat in Portuguese.