Orb Status Realms

• How will you count resources that players spent to upgrade team-members fortresses? Or orb that were lost because alliance could not defend?

Just show some orb capture you should be able to regardless its the most important part of the game theoretically defending is all fine and dandy but if there was not the attacker you would have nothing to defend.

• That is not true. You actually grow them based on your economy as well and not only in fortresses that assigned to you so you will have orbs to defend without attacking and on early stages that can be reasonable tactics. Fortress level 4 produces one per hour, i.e. 168 per week, i.e. 500 for avatar with 3 fortress (which is not exceptional by any means). Are you sure top 30% cut off (I think this is the level of avatar L30 at the moment) in the ranking of stolen goods will be near this number?

Ranking players by stolen goods (within realm and in general) is great idea, very curious to see it. But saying that people who does not attack (that much) is not pulling the wait by default is a stretch.

• That is not true. You actually grow them based on your economy as well and not only in fortresses that assigned to you so you will have orbs to defend without attacking and on early stages that can be reasonable tactics. Fortress level 4 produces one per hour, i.e. 168 per week, i.e. 500 for avatar with 3 fortress (which is not exceptional by any means). Are you sure top 30% cut off (I think this is the level of avatar L30 at the moment) in the ranking of stolen goods will be near this number?

Ranking players by stolen goods (within realm and in general) is great idea, very curious to see it. But saying that people who does not attack (that much) is not pulling the wait by default is a stretch.

Fair point final argument good solution 100% agree Stolen Goods in general please :D