💬 Developer Talk: Endgame - 25.09.2020

• 8ZzrROr.jpg?1

Hello, Ascendants!

The next round of Developer Talk is here and we will be discussing about the Endgame.

Welcome to join us on 25.09.2020, at 4 PM CEST (UTC+2) in Discord. We will open a separate channel before the event starts.

To prepare for the event, you can share your feedback, wishes or questions about the endgame in this thread. We can then go through your comments tomorrow in Discord.

We are happy to see you again for a good Friday-chat!

• Why is this not discussed here? Why install an extra Discord? Apart from that, it doesn't help anyway. Whether you say something as a player or a sack of rice falls over in China.

Developer chats are live chat events, lasting for around 90 minutes where players can chat with the developers directly, ask questions, brainstorm, share feedback and wishes. Another option would be to run a live video event, perhaps that's something for the future :)

To your other point, DevTalks have always led to improvements. We take the player feedback very seriously and appreciate all the insights you share with us.

• Why is this not discussed here? Why install an extra Discord? Apart from that, it doesn't help anyway. Whether you say something as a player or a sack of rice falls over in China.

You don't even have to install discord, on the other hand - this shows that you've never participated in such events, this approach bring lots of improvements / changes.

• endgame is boring

you join mission to eternal pillar and wait 8 hours and send again, zzzzzzzzzz and hope you can snipe the last 90 minutes and why do warlords teleport home if you hold the anvil?? massive disbalance against those who have to walk back

also sending fallens make you lose the regular war, thats bad and why ??? how are you suppoesd to deny enemy portals if you have to send fallens to deny pillar as well, funny system

best tactic is just to get close to the pillar as possible, get portal, defend portal, send out fallens and ignore all other map, its not fun

• I get why it isn't possible to invite new players to the realm during endgame. But at least let us still kick them. There were several rogue players within the last days throughout several realms that just went bananas and harmed their own realm or their allies.

• best tactic is just to get close to the pillar as possible, get portal, defend portal, send out fallens and ignore all other map, its not fun

I not reading an idea to actually improve the endgame from you. Criticizing is easy, suggesting something better is hard.

Show us that you can do more than the easy stuff please.

• How can we make this game better, well first 1: eliminate all alliances (but how can we do that?) 2: prevent all the best players from playing in one or two realms( this is even more difficult) 3: eliminate 2-6 realms from attacking one realm( this one could be good because it could even the playing field for small realms to compete against the alit realms) but of course we all know that this will never happen. my answer is that we most be happy with what we have, enjoy it win or lose and STOP complaining about it, that will make the game more enjoyable

• ha ha true mate, but do you agree with me that does are the major problems in this game, and if you do, then please let the players who can figure problems better than I answer them. at least I am not complaining about the negativity of the game because of this problems