🗝️ The Great Chest Quest

• 1. first, open the dusty one, then grab the shiny...

2. greed is good! why bother getting just one if you can take both?

3. ton-omas

You found the lid of the dusty chest suddenly closing with your hand still inside it, and something started chewing on your greedy little fingers.

• 1. Dusty Old Chest

2. The chests appear to be the same model, which implies they have a similar origin of time and place. In turn this signifies the wear and tear of each chest may be proportional to their usage and desirability, rather than their age. The scratches, fading, and (potential) bullet holes in the Dusty Old Chest before it was stored away to gather cobwebs tells of the significance of its content.

3. Coucy (S4)

You found a brochure for Sapphire Jobs - Stop Whining and Start Shining!

• SHINY OLD CHEST.

I'd like to think whatever is inside is still functional.

Benjamin Gunn

You found a rolling pin. And not just any old rolling pin, but the one rumored to be once used by you know who.

• I pick the shinny, old chest. Oh piece of candy, oh piece of candy............

IGN: Hhanz

You found Rare Leather Shoes of the Warrior. The item has been delivered.

• I picked Shiny Chest.

Immidiately caught my eyes. And my eyes are perfect to see whats worth. Like this game.

Bogut

You found a Rare Tome. The tome has been delivered.

• Thank you everyone for participating and for making this such a popular event!

The mysterious voice had lots of fun meeting you all and opening chests together.

Good luck with the second Moon Phase and your first Ascension!