• Here's how to briefly and clearly describe what is happening on S#3

Or like this

Does anyone like fair play and equal combat? Yes, there are all such people. But there are also those who, due to innate qualities and acquired defects, prefer a different style of play. What will you choose? :)

We will hope that the first place will be taken by a worthy realm.

• I think there wasn't a really strong realm this time. SR failed diplomacy, SV is a good realm, but no more. At some point, a strong realm could become TA, because of good activity and organization, but their subsequent policy showed all their weakness. So in this round, no one can say that they were 100% good.

Another question is that some played with dignity, within the framework of the so-called "fair game", and some fell to the bottom, in moral terms. And there are really striking differences in this.

• This is what the obelisk looks like next to S. R.

And this is what the T. A. obelisk looks like.

But of course, it's just a coincidence. There are no footmen or minions here, none of this is true. There is no collusion. All these leaders act solely in their own interests and do not seek to serve the interests of others. :)

• yarri you are a good player and a good guy, but sometimes you make me scratch my hairs( the few i have) on the picture you showed, their is plenty of collusion and plenty of favoritism with players and realms on who to play against, but what I do not understand, is that i never sow SquareROOT attack Silver VALES even in the ETERNAL LIGHT so i guess you all thought that all the other realms would stop them, So i guess there was no agreement between SV and SR specially when both of your realms attacked "THE ADVENT"and made them retreat So advent really deserves the credit for getting second place, yes we did support them but we were a nothing realm. i have stop complaining about this "Collusion" i realize that this is part of this game now and forever, yes i agree that it would be more FUN for all if this did not exist, but it is not going to happen nor change so if we all like playing this game we better like it and live with it, and congratulation on third place, i really thought that you guys were the better team and that you would win the game but i hate to say that i like how it ended

But of course, it's just a coincidence. There are no footmen or minions here, none of this is true. There is no collusion. All these leaders act solely in their own interests and do not seek to serve the interests of others. :)

ima sure the portal next to the anvil has nothing to do with the fact that it is uncontested, right???? your salt runs deep, its so good

• Yarri, just stop already. Who cares how TA won the game, there were ups and downs for all the realms, gg wp, we finished 3rd, they did 2nd but what matters is SV with 1st. This is it. Congrats Vales :)

Plus since there are no achievements or any "recognition" added to your game account for the future worlds showing what we've accomplished during the past worlds, makes no sense to keep this holywar going.

• Strange post, strange person. :)First of all, T. A. didn't win the game. Second, why should I stop? I am writing the annals of the fourth world. If there is an inaccuracy somewhere, then point it out to me. And besides - you write "we took third place". And who are these "we"? I don't know you, (at least under this nickname), but what I do know is that almost everyone inside the realm in which I played shares my point of view. :)

• Post by Yarri#II ().

This post was deleted by Cerus#II: Offtopic. Please either avoid becoming personal or clarify that in Private Messages. Thanks. ().
  • Post by Rave#II ().

This post was deleted by Cerus#II: Offtopic / Personal ().
  • Strange post, strange person. :)First of all, T. A. didn't win the game. Second, why should I stop? I am writing the annals of the fourth world. If there is an inaccuracy somewhere, then point it out to me. And besides - you write "we took third place". And who are these "we"? I don't know you, (at least under this nickname), but what I do know is that almost everyone inside the realm in which I played shares my point of view. :)

Well imho the game didn't win T.A, so T.A must have won the game.

• You really expect the topic to keep itself healthy, when it started with a player calling other people rats, because of his twisted opinion of events of the last round?

So calling people animals s or comparing or making equal negative animal traits to people, is ok here? Is that it?

Funny, really funny and mainly classy from a Team Member! Nice to know how things work around here.

Yarri,

Regarding the round history, and "1on1", your lack of notion scares me...

SV won, props to the winners.

TA took second, and SR took third, thats it.

I know you wanted all 5 places for SV, SR, Neo, TWH and NI, but the game only counts the first 3.

So you will have to settle with 1st and 2nd, oh sorry 3rd, lol.

If SV won, they were better then the rest, if they weren't they would have lost.

With more or less help, apart from TA, SV would be the only realm that would be a "good" or "fair" winner, IMHO ofc.

I will even go beyond this, being second, is being the first of the last, lol.

But in our case, still beats being third ;)

So things went down the way they did, end of story.

What you are doing, or trying to do, is just to generated bad blood between people of diferent realms, already planning for next round to do the same thing you did this round, US vs "them" (whoever that maybe tomorrow) nothing more nothing less, and i am sincerely disapointed that a team member cant see it and lets a topic of this nature stand for so long.

That bad blood kills games, if anything after 12 years of travian, 10 leading others, 7 moderating the forum, 4 MH'ing is that, that kind of talk and conversation just makes good people go away, leaving the sourpusses ingame all alone.

As for the round, you played SV and SR all the way since I3, prob since I2, since we didn't croos swords there, so really who knows or who cares!

Then added Neo on I4, and TWH and NI also, or already had them as a silent backup so your complaining about what really?

You ganged up on TA with all the remaining top realms that were not TA in your pocket.

Then you cried WOLF, when we tried to get some kind of assistence for ourselfs.

You spammed every leader of every realms that could help us to not assist us, there were people saying they cant assist us, so they wouldn't have you spam theirs chatbox or discord. (true stories!)

Now how hilarious is that?

Also i believe you have some sort of beef with some TA members/leaders, summing all, it was just a perfect storm for you.

So we tried to have allys, like NA on I3 and I4 (alhto in I4 they were to little or no help, they ascend first and alone, against the 4 main realms that were allied toguether, some zerging against SR...), on I4 FU and later, 2 days before start of endgame when Phoenix ascended.

So at the start of endgame we had TA/FU/Phoenix, and NA.

You were the entire I4 SV/SR/TWH/Neo and later NI, on I3 SV and SR, i most convinced that THW was already a silent partner of it but..., and who knows more and again who cares!

We were really that scary? i know Logain screams a lot, but hes not scary. Xd

This is an empty discussion, because you say that your team members agree with you?

Good for you, you have good and loyal members, then.

Keep them close to you! Really!

I am sure TA members do not agree with you, and will agree, at least agree more, with "my" point of view .

We will agree to disagree, no harm no foul.

Potato, Potatoe.

Once more, since there seems to be no topic for the winners, just topics to badmouth people, and calling them rats, props once again to SV, the winners of this round.

Since you have such good allies and realm members, perhaps a creation of a topic for giving props to the winners, your loyal allies, would a better use of your time, and in fact mine.

Best of luck next round.

Internal note, since this should be my one and only post here.

It was a pleasure, to play and be lead by TA team, Logain, Jiav, Violet, Ouvulk and all others that helped here and there when needed, and of course all other realm members.

Apart from Logains screaming flags! all the time, Xd, i have 0 remarks to make to any type behaviour from them.

In fact for a realm that aimed to win, and always be on top, they always had a word to say, if you cant be here, be were you need to be, then come back when you can to play.

No pressure, and always understanding that people have lifes and many on diferent time zones.

Also creating a good realm i think, with a not very experienced players as a core base, this was my second round, i think thats courage and takes its toll on leaders. Props to them for that.

Special note to IGotAname, just for the sake of it, we old farts still have it :P

Hold up, are you actually for real right now? Did you forget what Samuda anvil looked like at the beginning of EG? Was Duka not easily controlled by a one group as well? But of course, it's just a coincidence. There are no footmen or minions here, none of this is true. There is no collusion. All these leaders act solely in their own interests and do not seek to serve the interests of others.

:)

• Neokid#II Uh no mate. I didn't call anyone a rat, but if you recognize someone's style of play in the picture, it says that there is something in you that responds to it.

As for my alleged misunderstanding of what is happening, which you mentioned,

Actually, I've seen a lot of realms, but this is the first time I've seen those who, instead of a fair fight, spent the entire game scheming and setting cannon fodder on their enemies. As well as those who set themselves the goal of the game - to harm others. Instead of the goal to achieve victory yourself.

If someone prefers this style of play, then they should be prepared for the fact that it causes a certain reaction in people (in my case, rejection)

Is this legal? Yes, of course, this does not violate the rules of the game. It's a matter of respect? No, rather the opposite. You say this is a thing of the past? Already - Yes, the game is over, the funnier it is to see that you did not take first place, despite the army of minions who did not even try to win, and whose only goal was to ensure the victory of T. A.

Well, I didn't call anyone offensive words, mind you - you did it, and I didn't. :/

• Hey, NI here. Wish we were part of the plan, but we really weren't. I hear you spinning the story a bit, but there really was some "zerging" that went on against SR. It was mainly because of unlucky positions with the 3 realms that literally ascended last minute, and the bad blood that they built through i3 (from what I hear about NA/HK). We originally thrashed SR quite a bit, mainly because of our unexpected ascension placement and lack of available towers. To be fair, we did some long range shots to TA and NA once in a while, but protected by Phoenix we don't really have a choice but to try and gain some towers. You do have to really keep in mind, that any notion of the "strongest" realm is utterly false in a game that is very dependent on diplomatic actions.

I think the placement is very appropriate all things considered, and it shows that you shouldn't over depend on an alliance such as what went on in i4, as you may fall on the end of the stick of those alliances. I really thought that SR would not be denied their 8th and final eternal orb, however many realms on i4 really did gang up on Magga to prevent this from happening.

I just wish that realms act more independently in the future, rather than rely on large alliances.

Yours trully,

The guy with No Idea