Here are the patch notes for the upcoming round: S3, beginning on july 20th, 2020 at 11AM CEST.
- German language, now available in the settings
- Some quest rewards were changed
- If a player is actively playing, quest rewards are collected automatically
- Quests that cannot be completed due to the current Moon Phase will be invisible (feature postponed)
- Adjusted descriptions of Warlord abilities and the Academy description
- In Endgame, Warlords now stay stationed after a successful conquering
- On mobile, all available resources will be displayed in the relevant windows
- General usability improvements on mobile
- Added Warlord details to player screen
- New animation when leveling up towers & supplies
Moon Phase Balancing:
Duration of the Moon Phases has been changed as follows:
|Moon Phase I||1 Week|
|Moon Phase II||2 Weeks|
|Moon Phase III||3 Weeks|
|Moon Phae IV||2 Weeks|
Unit balancing were announced prior to these patch notes and can be seen here.
After the Dev-Talk with Community, those values were adjusted once again as follows:
Training Ground XP:
The maximum XP that can be gained via Training Grounds is now capped by Moon Phase:
|Moon Phase I||5000|
|Moon Phase II||15000|
|Moon Phase III||25000|
|Moon Phase IV||40000|
Supply production rebalanced:
* Note for the troop supplies production:
100% production time = the time needed in a troop production building level 1
Ascension Gate strength and Ascension requirements were adjusted as follows:
|Island||Required Orbs||Goblin Stregth||Goblin Warlords at Gate|
|Cornicula (I)||10K --> 5K||150K --> 250K||4|
|Midiata (II)||40K||500K --> 1M||6|
|Tragonos (III)||80K --> 120K||1.5M --> 5M||15|
- Re-balanced Realm level rewards.
- Dungeon difficulty adjusted. The increase of Demon strength per Dungeon level has been smoothened.
- New bundles in the payment store now available (Details will follow).
- Morale doesn't limit the damage of the last hit anymore.