1 . Now I wasted my breath as well, thank you.
2. "oh, 3 dwarven WLs can get to 80 morale, that's such a big advantage" - no it isn't. We recommended internally that nobody skills morale on island1+2+3 except on Vortex and Ebbel. Everytime I see a Hammerskull with 100 morale attacking us I laugh my ass off. That's so astonishingly bad. One might argue that it is not in Murx best interest to get this information onto the open, but if the devs listen to you and change their balancing because of these arguments you make, that would be even worse.
3. If you want to compare elven and dwarven WLs, compare them in a realistic setting. Having WL x fight against WL y in a vacuum is pointless and doesn't prove anything. In neither direction.
A realistic example: Your portal gets attacked by 20m. The 3 biggest WLs are 3xDarrak. What options do you have as a Dwarf to fight against that // what options do you have as an elf against that?
As a dwarf: You can take your own darrak. That's it. Dragonbreath is no counter even equipped with 2xSE because Darrak only becomes the biggest WL if he is equipped with BB/TJ/SE. And BB are not countered by SE. Neither are TJ/SE. My point: As a dwarf you cannot do anything at all against Darrak, he is not to be countered from anyone in the whole WL-arsenal.
If you have elves in your realm - lo and behold - you can use Mollus with 3xWH. Even 3xSC if you still have enough of those. And guess what? Both times Mollus wins.
Please stop with the allegation that Elven WLs are inferior and their troops are worse. That's not the case. They are actually way better to counter dwarves than the other way around.
1. Personally, u made finally a real statement what isn't just shouting out that "Dwarfs aren't too strong" blah blah blah.
2. It's not about Morale at all. - If u had checked what I was saying u would got it right away, that there is no proper counter to -25% Mitigation besides 1 payable warlord. Because Cicatrix is falling off.
3. Realistic settings are not given. Do to effects of items included are Trigger of Critical Chances or Lightning Boots or Poison Daggers.
As your "realistic" example provides on countering as defender - it's pretty easy to deal with and we all know that. As well not everyone is playing Mollus 3x SC or WH. I never said that Elven warlords are that bad, I was going for other points but sure. - If u are talking about realistic you rarely fight an opponent who is equal or even too you.
Just like those Giant Attacks on lower realms before the EXP Nerf Update.
They main issue starts on early-game if dwarfs get boosted right away. Elves probably don't get to the late game or how are u explaining that most of the giant realms over 50m Power are 60% dwarfs at least?
I really appreciate your feedback of the view from a dwarf player, but did u played an Elf as well?
Or is your opinion only based on your own feelings and suggestions?