The Rise and Fall of The Intergalactic Trade Federation

• Hello everyone!

Today, I will elaborate on what is going on, on Island 3 at the moment. I wish that I could focus on more aspects, but alas, I can only say what I know, and that pertains mostly to my own realm - the ITF. I will explain a bit about what has been going on around us, as I believe the background information might be necessary.
    And please - forgive me, I tend to speak a lot without saying anything. Please skip ahead to the pictures at least :) - So without further ado!

It all started a long, long time ago, when the Intergalactic Trade Federation first settled on Island 3, not actually, we must go further back! All the way back to Island 2. On Island 2 the ITF were met with a lot of hostility at first, and we learned quickly that we must make friends if we wanted to survive. Fighting 1 against 3 at a point, was hard, but we struggled and repelled the invaders!

As I said, we made friends. The Dark Judges as well as the pirates from Raise the Black became our trusted allies against all foes. Soon after the wars had enden, Dark Judges were ready, and descended unto Island 3, better known as "Land of the Six Tyrants". Dark Judges arrived, and faced much battles there, some you know, and some you don't. As Dark Judges left, a hole was made on Island 2, which was soon filled. The Murxies came raining down one night, after fiercesome battles against the Six Tyrants. Murx died fighting, and the came upon us.. Fighting! They were tearing up left and right, and I woke up to what I could only describe as "Bloody murder!". I immediately did what I do best: Pleaded the Murxies to not ascend upon my poor, poor realm! And the Murxies responded. They told me, they would teach me how to fight in the Training Grounds, and how to improve our realm! And what did we have to give in return? Nothing! The Fearsome and Mongrel Murxies gave us knowledge and left us alone at the cost of air!

We lived our happy days on Island 2, growing in power, and one day we were ready! We were going to ascend to the Land of the Six, and ascend upon like mad beasts! We settled with Ancients to our north, SoldiersofwarCZ to our west, Murx to our south and Raise The Black to our east. As soon as we landed, Soldersofwar called our trusted Diplomat, and asked for peace - They were fighting Ancients and didn't want to fight us as well. We agreed to their peace. We had wanted to take advantage of the war, attack Ancients and take away their precious supply lines, as well as steal from Soldiers as they were weakened! But 7 days went by, without a single fight. Murx had begun fighting in the north many days ago, Soldiers were still fighting Ancients, Dark Judges were struggling on their own as well. And we. We watched.

On the 7th day the world tower apart. Murx fled the land in their instant transport capsules, and in the blink of an eye, Murx was no more, for that was the Judges, and Judges were no more, for that were the Dark Murxies.
    Once again, peace was flowing in our town. Our realm was growing in wealth and in stealth - or so we thought. On the 10th day the Six Tyrants ascended once more, upon the golden land known as "Island 4". As they ascended We saw our chance! We attacked the towers of the Ancients and of The Rons, but alas. Their towers disappeared, to our great misfortune!

However, it is here our story truly begins: A story of a war to the East, West and South.

Seeking new lands we started building towards the Eternal Gate, as well as started the Conquer of Lords Unite.
    forum.arkheim.com/index.php?attachment/568/

As you can see: it is gone.

In about 2 days time, we went from 90 supplies to 130 ish. That was progress, at least for us. We were now in the top, and could see ourselves on the map!

While we had our conquest, a small war was taking place south of us, in a realm known as "CZ/SK". CZ/SK was getting attacked by Dark Judges from the west, as well as Galopping Goose, a realm to the north, with a portal in DJ territory. Raise The Black, wanting you get in on the loot, coordinated with GG to attack CZ/SK, but DJ took offense to that. War broke out! DJ a quite large realm, versus RTB a smaller realm. RTB called upon us, the ITF for help, however as both were friends we could do nothing. So we did what we could do: Conqour another small realm! - who BTW was providing trouble to RTB.

forum.arkheim.com/index.php?attachment/569/

This is what they look now. Trust me, it wasn't pretty when we were done with them!
    Another aspect to this war, as 2 other realms had laid "claim" on The tower of Babylon, we talked to them and offered them the towers of babylon, to show our good intentions. They didn't want any tower though, that they couldn't get by themselves, so nothing came out of it. But I had showed myself to be friendly, and with good intentions - or so I had hoped. The two realms were Rising Suns and 4Honor.

The war between Dark Judges and Raise The Black grew fierce, so to smoothen it out, I made a decision: Give DJ orbs to get them TF outa here. It wasn't much, but it was enough. In return we got 12 supplies in Murx/Dark Judge territory. We should have gotten 16 but mishaps happens :D

As DJ ascended to Murx land, we were now alone with just Raise the Black as our allies. Raise the black were still deep in fighting with CZ/SK, but we had no wars anymore. We noticed Sanctuar, Naurun and Neoyonem building around the Eternal Gate. Sanctuar had somehow gotten a Tower from Arkadia right before they ascended - without anyone defending it! What is this blashpemy and nepotism! As future Lords of Island 3, we had to do something!

Our neighbours the SoldiersofwarCZ were fighting Neyonem already, and Galopping Goose were also trying to take orbs. So we did what we had to do!

We placed a portal near the Neoynomen border, by taking a tower they had just conquered from Soldiers.
    This is what it looked like on the first night, when they wanted to destroy our tower, supporting the portal:

forum.arkheim.com/index.php?attachment/573/

While defending the tower, we also defending about 5 conquests from Sanctuar against our sourthern towers. Around this point, Galopping Goose swooped in an stole about 10k orbs if not more from Neoyonemor, as they were busy trying to defeat our tower and portal. Galopping Goose then went out of the fight, ascending to better places, leaving us and Soldiers to fend for our selves.

Later, in the morning Sanctuar sent a 4,9m attack on our tower holding the unfinished portal, followed by a 16m attack. Seeing no way to defend this, as Neoyonem had 18m standing in a tower right next to the portal, we decided to abandon it. As we did so, Rising suns were attacking our Portal to the east, which we had used earlier to eat up Babel Tower. Seething with rage as I had tried to show my good intentions, we decided to defend our portal at all cost.

To give you a scale of the fight:

The first row is our first battle, and the 2nd row is the second battle they did. Notice the slight humble bragging on fight 2. (Cerulean, you're the man!)

As our realm was now overflowing with conquers, from Templar knights 12 hours away, Rising Sun, close to us, Babel Tower who seemed to had been grabbed by the opportunistic need for revenge, to our east, as well as Naurun, Sanctuar and Neoyonem to our west.

At this point we asked our good friends, Raise the Black for help, but they declined us, not wanting to join in on a losing fight, and not feeling we did enough for them during their war against Dark Judges.

We have been fighting constant streaks of 20-30 attacks against our realm, and after a full day of fighting, are down to 9 attacks atm. Our eastern border, bombarded by Rising Suns, Babel tower and Templar knights, is secure, and only our portal is burning up:

Our western border, bombared by Naurun, Sanctuar and Neoyonem, is looking a whole lot worse though. Soldiers as well are getting destroyed by an evil so dark, even Satan himself pees his pants watching:

Only one tower is getting lost atm. on the north-west border. Soldiers is pretty much gone atm there though, and more attacks should flow in soon enough.

On the south-west side things a looking a bit dire. Sanctuar, a force more than twice as strong than us alone, has been having fun taking over our towers, as well as Soldier towers:

Notice all the red? It was once yellow, and it was once blue. But not anymore. The beast has been enraged and there is no stopping it.

We have only lost about 16 supplies, and a couple towers during the day. I expect to lose a lot while I sleep, but we'll see.

I hope this read was, well, at least somewhat entertaining for some of you. Though I know, it's not the same as what's going on, on Island 4, and my style of writing probably isn't the best to portray what is really happening. Either way, thanks for reading, and good fight out there to you all! Let's see what the morning dew brings :*:*:*

• Dear Khrawn.

I want to admit, you style of writing is inredible. Very interesting to read and also gives more context to your story. And I appreciate that your story is factualy correct. I think this is valuably comment since it is coming from your opponent in this game. I also would like to admit that you have a great team, you are organised and fight well.

I am not sure if your team will be able to ascend at the end, I hope you do, because you deserve it.

I only want to add a little clarification to your story, which concerns Neoyonem (my realm), Nauruun and Sanctuar.
    You are correct, we were at war with Soldiers (which we did not want and tried to prevent). But you did not have to intervene.
    From your story I understand you only had NAP with Soldiers so you were under no obligation to join. Also, Soldiers attacked us first, so again, you did not have an obligation to join since it was offensive war.
    And lastly, we approached you before you engaged. We did not want to fight Soldiers and did not want to fight you (ITF). Therefore the hostility from our 3 realms towards you is the conqecquence of your own decision.

PS: Galoping Goose attacked us only after you placed a portal.

........Sanctuar had somehow gotten a Tower from Arkadia right before they ascended - without anyone defending it! What is this blashpemy and nepotism! As future Lords of Island 3, we had to do something!

Our neighbours the SoldiersofwarCZ were fighting Neyonem already, and Galopping Goose were also trying to take orbs. So we did what we had to do!

We placed a portal near the Neoynomen border, by taking a tower they had just conquered from Soldiers.........

• I only want to add a little clarification to your story, which concerns Neoyonem (my realm), Nauruun and Sanctuar.

You are correct, we were at war with Soldiers (which we did not want and tried to prevent). But you did not have to intervene.

PS: Galoping Goose attacked us only after you placed a portal.

First of all thanks for the kind words. I was worried no one would read my ramblings, but I am glad so many are enjoying them.

To answer your first question regarding why we decided to join the war (place a portal near Naurun/Neoyonem). We did so because we actually had and still have no intention of ascending. We do not believe we can do much on Island 4, so our goal, almost since we arrived on Island 3, has simply been to try and win Island 3. Back when The 6 Tyrants ascended (Ron, Arkadia, Ancients etc.) Sanctuar had gotten a tower at the Eternal Gate from Arkadia (I think it was an Arkadian tower, maybe it wasn't, at least one of the 6.)
    They (Sanctuar), proceeded to build towers as well as a portal near the Eternal Gate, and soon after Neoyonem took a tower from Sanctuar, as well as Naurun, and they all 3 had portals neat the Eternal Gate. Seeing this, we knew we had to act. Already at that point Sanctuar alone would be a fiercesome enemy, and we knew we had to fight all 3 of you. That is why, when we got the tower (and that was actually pure chance, one of our players decided to grab it), I thought we should capitalize on that, and go to war, as Soldiers weren't quite finished yet, and Galopping Goose were quite friendly with us. So we thought now is our chance to beat you guys to a pulp, and take the gate for our self. Things didn't turn out as I expected though, but I've already written another novel so I'll stop here.

TL;DR on question 1: We decided to go to war, because we would need to take over your towers at the Eternal Gate at some point anyways, and we thought now was a good time.

To answer your question 2, regarding Galopping Goose: You're right. My mistake. They hadn't joined in, but they had expressed a clear will to me, that they would fight with us. Sorry for the mis-statement in the original.