Arkheim in Flames | War-Report

• BK will be split between cm and murx in a couple of days

that allows them to 2on1 obathis

if i were obathis i would have already attacked arkadia days ago to free up ron, so ron could reengage with murx or help ancients

atm murx is winning by 95%, most realms are sheep and act too reactive and indecisive

• you cannot say anything against this calculation, Enti (/Twelve). it's airtight.

the 2% are not so unrealistic. wasn't there a short hiccup of the server yesterday (that was yesterday or)?

that we have been given these chances is very flattering.

• you cannot say anything against this calculation, Enti (/Twelve). it's airtight.

the 2% are not so unrealistic. wasn't there a short hiccup of the server yesterday (that was yesterday or)?

that we have been given these chances is very flattering.

the ball is made in china, but i guess its as airtight as it can be

• Thank you for the enjoyable read, Schneeente! I might add for the sake of your readers that we have only reclaimed territory that we originally held.....although you did us the kindness of perfecting our tower placements! We also fought Dragon Troopers, but that was only two 11m attacks and didn't significantly change the war.

I think we have to add a 0.1% chance in there for all the other realms that won't go down without a fight! ^^