💬 Where do you see this game in 5 years?

• I would like to see this game get fairly competitive but I would also like to see more features that encourage staying in your realm vs hopping to whatever higher realm you can. Right now realms lack cohesiveness and camaraderie since everyone is just trying to get to a higher ranked realm.

• Tbh, if it meet sucess ; dead by P2W.

Already now, we see, the day of moon phase, people getting a 700 population jump in 2 hours.

i think every successful browser/mobile strategy game is heavily p2w. competition in the sense of "fairness" might be dead, but the game would still be vastly more successful than it is now. If the game is p2w enough to host regular rounds of servers with little to no p2w options, then i would consider it a success.

• Not such a great future if we allow Monopoly over who Wins the server and what the final Ranking on I4 looks like.

Everyone can see what's happening with 6 top 10 realms ganging up on any realm that threatens what they have already planned for the finale, and this will soon be more of an issue to the Arkheim Team and Developers to solve than for the small league of smaller and weaker realms that decided to stand up and face them.

And also I take this opportunity to ask for a poll or a census on about how the community feels about this...

If anyone thinks this is ok and will not affect the game, you are wrong.

• The longer I play this game, the more troubled I see its future...

All free-to-play pay-to-win games suffer from a common problem, but in this game it's more serious than in most others...

That, quite complex, problem is, that in order for a game to be thriving, it needs a good player base - although there are some players willing to pay a lot to do well, there are not enough of them to keep a game alive.

So a solid base of casual/free-players are necessary as well.

The pay to win players must be kept satisfied, that they get value for their money spent on the game, while on the other side of the spectrum, the casual players should not face so many discouraging/demoralizing events, that they no longer see a purpose of playing, and therefore quit.

And this is where it gets problemtic. In many of these games casual- and money-gamers can co-exist side by side. Some level up fast, others take it slow and they don't get in the way of each other, so to speak.

But in this game, there's a severe shortage of one very essential commodity: orbs. teamwork is essential, so if a player is too casually minded, he/she will soon get booted from any self-respecting realm, and what's more: in order to get the required number of orbs, you need to use any trick in the book, and one of the most effective is the taking-candy-from-a-child method, completely robbing inferior realms of every single orb - farming them dry. This is a technique used on all levels, often with several realms teaming up to suck an unlucky opponent dry. It's very rare to seen two evenly matched realms battle it out for orbs - by far the most favored approach seems to be complete obliteration and annihilation of unfortunate realms.

Nothing strange about that, really, if you think about it. If you need 5000 orbs, would you rather try to take them from an evenly matched opponent, risking severe losses, or team up with a couple of neighbors and obliterate a realm without any sort of risk to any of you?

But being the subject/victim of such a massive annihilation is extremely demotivational and demoralizing and many realms never recover. Some players may move on and find other realms, but many simply stop playing. It's like standing on a beach and spotting a huge tsunami approaching on the horizon. You know there's no escape, you can only accept your fate.

And that's the problem: in this game the pros feed on the casual players, trample over them and leave them demoralized in their wake. Of course, this will soon lead to a lack of free/casual players and - without them (as earlier discussed) - the game can't stay alive

One thing that might help reduce the problem, at least to a certain degree, would be the introduction of substantial defensive bonuses, possibly combined with a limit on attacking unit stacks. That's the only thing I can think of.

• I agree to mostly what Teebo says but if defense bonuses will be strong it can greatly prevents realms from attacking to each other. Pvp is not rewarding in the current state of the game already. So the game should encourage to equal realms attacking to each other but at the same time should protect to weak realms from devistation.

• I agree to mostly what Teebo says but if defense bonuses will be strong it can greatly prevents realms from attacking to each other. Pvp is not rewarding in the current state of the game already. So the game should encourage to equal realms attacking to each other but at the same time should protect to weak realms from devistation.

defence already gives you a lot of advantages to perfectly counter the attackers composition, but more casual players will not do that, because it means more effort

if you then also implement strong defensive units, attacking other perhaps equal realms will be even less desirable than it currently is, portals are already near impossible to destroy

as topo has stated usually "whales" skip a lot of progress so they end up playing against other whales, in Arkheim however whales or simply strong realms will end up attacking casual players, instead of equally strong realms, because there is no mechanic that forces them into attacking stronger realms or disencourage them from obliterating smaller realms

your CoA is the best recent example of this, how many casual realms did you stomp so that all of you could ascend?

• your CoA is the best recent example of this, how many casual realms did you stomp so that all of you could ascend?

I couldnt follow what our CoA did because we were busy fighting a war against 2 realms seperatly equal to us in that island. Like I said, I don't like the fact that small realms crushed by big realms but the game encourages it to collect enough orbs.

defence already gives you a lot of advantages to perfectly counter the attackers composition, but more casual players will not do that, because it means more effort

if you then also implement strong defensive units, attacking other perhaps equal realms will be even less desirable than it currently is, portals are already near impossible to destroy

I already said the same things as you.

• Perhaps if the kingdom is weak and it can be crushed by large ones, it should not rise and remain on the island below? Climbing the island above is a statement that you are ready to fight on equal terms with everyone who will be there, if this does not happen, then do not ascend. Why do I need some kind of protection if the game gives you the opportunity to choose the level of difficulty for the islands.

• Perhaps if the kingdom is weak and it can be crushed by large ones, it should not rise and remain on the island below? Climbing the island above is a statement that you are ready to fight on equal terms with everyone who will be there, if this does not happen, then do not ascend. Why do I need some kind of protection if the game gives you the opportunity to choose the level of difficulty for the islands.

rising to next island is not an option but necessity to win.. stronger Reals chose to upgrade but still, they are often too week against existing Reams on that island. it can we avoided by giving protection time, or something else.

Tower construction time is itself a big issue, new realms needs to spend so much time just to get enough supplies.

• rising to next island is not an option but necessity to win.. stronger Reals chose to upgrade but still, they are often too week against existing Reams on that island. it can we avoided by giving protection time, or something else.

Tower construction time is itself a big issue, new realms needs to spend so much time just to get enough supplies.

That is, if the kingdom moves to the next island, it wants to win. So it should play more actively and more strongly. Why should the system encourage those who want to win without putting any effort into it?

• That is, if the kingdom moves to the next island, it wants to win. So it should play more actively and more strongly. Why should the system encourage those who want to win without putting any effort into it?

a non active realm will never be able to get enough orbs to reach next level. .so i am talking about players who are active.. to non active it dosent matter how much time it takes.

at last. this is a game. players come here after living a life. and if it is not worthy.. then this game is not going anywhere. you want this game for hyper active players only.. then go on. this will not be the first project for them which they are going to close.