🙋 Beginner questions

• Hello everyone, and a warm welcome to all beginners!

If you have any questions about playing Arkheim - Realms at War, about the menus, races, war strategies... about making new friends 🤗

Feel free to drop your questions in this thread and the other players will for sure have good answers for you!

You can also create a new thread here with your question, if you wish to start a discussion.

• To change the race, the only way is to create a new account. We do not have a feature to remove an avatar yet once you start a new game round. So the option for you now is to either continue with the race you started with, or create a completely new account and forget this one until the round has finished. No one should have more than one playable account per server.

• hey how do go about building portal in the phase world that been added to list down under our towers our owner kno w

nothing of this work but our realm neighbors have one and we would like to know how to make one also?

• hey thank again for allowing me to add my two cents. Is there any where in this game that allows you to make a truce with another realm to help yo to do the things that need to be down so you can go to the next phase or stage of the game ?

• hey how do go about building portal in the phase world that been added to list down under our towers our owner kno w

nothing of this work but our realm neighbors have one and we would like to know how to make one also?

Hi :)

You must be a leader to build a portal, after the leader place a portal the realm members need to donate a specific amount of resources to activate it, and then the portal will be activated in 24 hours.

Warlords can be sent out from the portal or teleported back to it once it is activated.

hey thank again for allowing me to add my two cents. Is there any where in this game that allows you to make a truce with another realm to help yo to do the things that need to be down so you can go to the next phase or stage of the game ?

You need to contact a leader or someone who is responsible of diplomacy in that realm.

• Hi there, how many player can attack goblin tower? if i put more troops needed to attack in order to minimize the looses that means that we can send more players or will act like reinforcements?
    Thanks

As many as you want. When planning the attack, you can schedule it to start in X hours, or after the army is large enough to attack. When battle starts, it goes from strongest army to the weakest - each getting a turn until the enemies are taken care of.

• Hello

Same question with occupied supply… Can you synchronize attacks from 2 or more players? Or only for a raid against a tower ?

Thanks.

These work the same way, game will give you an option to decide an army strength before attack/conquer starts. When that strength has been reached, all players who joined in the attack will start moving towards the supply as a group. Well, their warlords will who take part in that attack.

You can time your attacks/conquers as well, which brings a whole new level to strategy. With defense (support tower X), you once again have the same options.