Dev Diary: Warlords On Watch

• Discussion of article Dev Diary: Warlords On Watch:

Are you one of the Ascendants who could not rest at night, always fearing that the enemy would tear your Realm apart while you and your Warlords rest? Fear no longer. For your Warlords will now be On Watch, while you take your well-deserved break. Defend your realm with 'On Watch' feature As of the next game round, you will be able to assign your Warlords to a new mission called 'On Watch'. This new feature has two main goals: To reduce the pressure of having to be online permanently To…
  • Shouldnt it be possible to recall warlords on watch to portals and ark? sometimes its better recall WL on towers to send it somewhere else, just having WL on watch on far places isnt of much using when the enemies can see the on watch feature and just avoid towers nearby.

• Let's say you are a leader and you send another player's warlords on a mission to a new tower either immediately or on a short time delay - can you cancel that? If you were sending your own, not on watch, warlords, you have the option to cancel mission from your warlord list. Is there an option to cancel a "on watch" warlord mission? Where would you find that option?

• Hi Sirona

Let's say you are a leader and you send another player's warlords on a mission to a new tower either immediately or on a short time delay - can you cancel that?

Yes the leader can cancel the mission. According to Dev Diary: Warlords On Watch:

• Realm Leaders can then send the Warlords to new support missions and cancel those missions again.

If you were sending your own, not on watch, warlords, you have the option to cancel mission from your warlord list. Is there an option to cancel a "on watch" warlord mission? Where would you find that option?

There is an option to cancel "on watch" mission and you can cancel it from the warlords list

• Thanks for the reply, however, when I go to the warlords list, I only see my own warlords, not the ones on watch. I know I can take my own warlords off watch from my warlords list, but I want to know how to cancel a mission that I send other players' warlords who are on watch. For example, I send two on watch warlords from tower A to tower B with a 10 minute delay. I want to stop that... where do I go to find the cancel button when none of my own warlords are involved? Any direction you can provide will be appreciated.

• Thanks for the reply, however, when I go to the warlords list, I only see my own warlords, not the ones on watch. I know I can take my own warlords off watch from my warlords list, but I want to know how to cancel a mission that I send other players' warlords who are on watch. For example, I send two on watch warlords from tower A to tower B with a 10 minute delay. I want to stop that... where do I go to find the cancel button when none of my own warlords are involved? Any direction you can provide will be appreciated.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

As far as I know, there is no way to cancel the on watch mission of other players' WLs

I didn't find any option before to cancel the mission