Early Access, Mobile App and Performance

• Early Access – What does that mean?

Arkheim – Realms at War is currently in an advanced beta phase where we are still working on some core elements of the game and fine-tune our balancing and mechanics. This means, that bugs and unanticipated events might still happen - but also that you, as a player, can influence the direction of the game by giving us feedback and advice!

After two successful closed beta rounds, we feel it is now time to expand our audience and take the next step towards a full release.

This means:

• There is no longer a beta key required to register
    • The server is open for everybody who wants to join
    • There will be regular surveys to gather your feedback and we will give a small Sapphire reward for the bigger ones
    • We are offering ticket support
    • Our payment shop is open
    • We will continue to improve the game and add new features throughout the game round

Our community team will take good care of you on Discord and in the Forum. If you have any problems in the game, please contact our support right here in the help center.

How do I get the mobile app?

Arkheim – Realms at War is a cross-platform game. You can play the same account on mobile (iOS and Android) and in the browser simultaneously or pick whichever platform you prefer. All features the browser version offers are available in the app as well.

While the android app is available in all stores as Early Access version, the iOS app is only publicly available in Canada and the Netherlands as our first test countries.

If you are from a different country and want to play Arkheim on iOS, you can still download the app via testflight. Simply open our website on your phone and log into your game account. You will then be redirected to a page with instructions.

I created my account on mobile (android). How do I continue my game on browser now (Link mobile account to browser)?

1. You should use your normal "Play Now" login to get into your account.

2. Open the in-game settings. There you find the option "Link Account", opening the registration window:

382-link-account-jpg

3. Set a valid e-mail address and Password. It does not have to be related to any google/itunes account you have. There is no confirmation in game at the moment (working on it), but you should now receive an e-mail "Your registration for Arkheim" on that address.

4. Use the activation link in the e-mail to activate your account

5. Use the same credentials (e-mail and password) you set to log in on the browser.

Where can I find the desktop client?

If you would like to download the client for Arkheim - Realms at War, please visit https://www.arkheim.com/en/download. Using the client might help if you encounter performance problems.

The client offers you the same functionality as the browser version, however, video ads and the payment shop will still open in an additional browser window.

The game doesn’t load – first aid

If you can’t access Arkheim – Realms at War, please check our official communication channels like discord and the forum to see if there is a general problem. If nothing is announced, there are a few things you can try before contacting support.

Browser:

• Close the browser completely and restart it
    • Clear cache and cookies in the browser’s settings and reload
    • Check if your browser’s hardware acceleration is activated - change the status
    • Try a different browser

Mobile:

• Close the app completely and restart it
    • Check if there is an update in the store

Our support can help you faster if you let them know which of these measures you tried already, along with a description or screenshot of the error message. You can also attach a screenshot of your Javascript Console (crtl+shift+J) to help further.

The game is reacting very slowly, is there anything I can do?

• If Arkheim – Realms at War is slow for you, please check if your browser’s hardware acceleration is activated. Without hardware acceleration, the game will react slower than usual.
    • For some players, switching to a different browser helps to solve this problem.
    • You can check your FPS (frames per seconds) in the settings, next to the video settings headline – please include this information if you contact support.