The following update goes live on Wednesday 22.09.2021, at 11:00 CEST, and included are changes for Alvorsted (S13) and to all other live servers.
The next game world Alvorsted (S13) starts on Thursday 23.09.2021, at 11:00 CEST. All upcoming servers are named after Towers familiar from the world of Arkheim. And let us assure you, the name Alvorsted is not the only thing making this game world special. Better keep a close eye on our community channels for more news!
What is new on Alvorsted (S13)
- Two new Tiers for items: IV and V. These higher Tiers will offer bigger bonuses, and the first three Tiers of the same item will remain unchanged.
- To unclutter the items with Tiers, we have removed those with the same effect. For example, Cap of Chance now has 5 Tiers - Cap of Luck and Cap of Fortune have been removed. Scroll down to the next post to see all available items.
- The item Tiers I - V will now be visible in the Warlord Overview on top of each item icon.
- Dungeon drops distribution of items was adjusted accordingly
- Eternal Anvils will now provide a legendary Tier 5 item on all islands
- Goblin Forts will now reward Items with Tiers based on the island: Island I = Tier I, Island II = Tier II, Island III = Tier III, Island IV = Tier IV.
- The cost of upgrading items has been reduced. Tap the button below to see the values.
- Adjusted Soul Energy gains from selling items. Tap the button below to see the values.
- Item rewards for Beat Dungeon Level X and Upgrade Soul Forge to 3 were updated
New on all servers
- Added a new narrative video after picking your first Realm
- Restructured the Realm window and added a settings button for Realm leaders
- Some Pins will now be set automatically to indicate where action is possible, for example on uncleared barricades, the lowest strength occupied supply, a tower with overflowing Orbs, the Training Ground if a point is available and an open ascension gate. Leaders can deactivate the system in the new Realm settings.
- Made top 3 quests always visible in the mobile main UI
- Quests that currently cannot be fulfilled will not be shown in the main UI (exception: Daily Quests)
- Changed Quest rewards for “Barracks to Level 20” to:150 Ents/200 Earth Impalers
- Reduced Soul Energy rewards for quests
- Ongoing troop training is now shown directly on the building graphic in the village and made clearer in the building window
- Updated the hint texts throughout the game and moved them to a question mark button within each window. They will no longer pop up on their own
- Removed the fight introduction screen – opening a report will now directly start the fight replay
- Added a message to the Training Ground result screen explaining the recent change and where to find Warlord XP
- A warning will appear if players attempt to join a Realm on a higher island
- Removed the restriction on starting a vote in the first 24 hours after joining a Realm IF the Realm was founded less than 72h ago or the player was promoted to leader
- Reduced the size of the Quest reward popup to make it less obtrusive
- Improved the drag indicator and added a text explaining what to do
- Improved quest guidance behaviour for missions
- Improved sidebar layout on mobile to indicate that it can be opened and closed
- In the dungeon, Fallen strength will now be shown including bonuses
- Added an explanation in the warlord skill reset popup
- Added an indicator that a video is loading to the background of the narrative and tome videos
- Fixed an issue where Supplies under the influence of Ascension Gates stayed contested after a Realm ascended from that gate and another Realm conquered it
- Fixed behaviour of the reports button in various map object windows
- On mobile, the “Create new Realm” window is now fully visible
- Esc will now only close the active window
- Improved the camera focus when switching between stages
- Notifications have no longer overlapping tooltips
- Re-Added tooltips to items assigned to a warlord on mobile