🧔 Rogrim, The Supply Inspector

• Rogrim, The Supply Inspector

We are going to be helping Rogrim today by planning the most effective supply inspection route for him.

Scouts have found a promised land of supplies to be claimed; 14 supply fields in total, connected with 24 roads.

Your task is to plan the shortest possible route for Rogrim that visits ALL 14 supply fields and uses ALL 24 roads to do it.

• You can backtrack and use the same roads multiple times
    • You can start at any letter between B and O
    • Each road is 1 kilometer in length

In your answer, please add:

• your route by drawing the route on top of the image below, or by listing the supplies in the visiting order using the letters B to O.
    • how many kilometers long is the shortest route you could plan?
    • your in-game name and server S11 or S12 where you would like to receive the reward.

The Reward:

• Rogrim will send 300 Sapphires to 10 randomly selected players with the shortest planned route.
    • The event ends on Friday the 10th of September, at 10:00 AM CEST.
    • Your answers are hidden from other participants.

Good luck, everyone!

• :ru:

:it:

:fr:

• B,I,H,O,N,G,F,E,D,L,M,J,K,C

B,I,H,O,N,G,F,E,D,L,M,J,K,C

13 KM

Ali1, server 12

Edited once, last by samisu: Merged a post created by Ali1#II into this post. ().

• CAVALERIE B INFANTERIE C CAVALERIE D INFANTERIE E CAVALERIE F CAVALERIE G INFANTERIE H CAVALERIE I INFANTERIE J CAVALERIE H CAVALERIE L CAVALERIE M INFANTERIE N INFANTERIE O

ANTRXX49 S12

• j-m,m-n,n-o,o-j,j-i,i-b,b-c,c-k,k-b,b-j,j-k,k-l,l-m,m-f,f-n,n-o,o-h,h-i,i-h,h-g,g-n,n-g,g-f,f-e,e-d,d-l,l-d,d-c.....28 kilometers

Rider

S11