Dev-Diary: Level up Warlords and Units

• Love the idea of making old WLs more useful later in the game! The research times for units sime quite long but I am very interested to see how this unfolds in the actual game.

I'm pretty excited as well to see how this changes the game. Do you already have a Warlord or unit in mind you'd definitely be leveling up?

Oh and don't forget the Developer Talk next Monday where you can chat with the Game Designer Dario about this update. Dev Talk starts at 17:00 CEST in Discord.

• As for leveling up heroes wouldn't be better to add more possibilities to differentiate heroes -- as of now we would see many players having for example trankard lvl 10 and skills added almost in the same manner. So i think it would be better if max skill level was raised to 8 for each skill and those requirements for higher level skills were removed maybe also add slot power or even more skills like fs or less damage to units.

• I'm pretty excited as well to see how this changes the game. Do you already have a Warlord or unit in mind you'd definitely be leveling up?

For me Bombur and one of the 3xInfantry WLs would be one candiate. When the systems is released I will evaluate closer ^^ Pretty excited as well! Thanks for the Dev-Talk heads up.