manage supplies

• I am wondering if you can change the type of troops you can gain from supplies, with sapphires eventually.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

• I am wondering if you can change the type of troops you can gain from supplies, with sapphires eventually.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Hi masips#II

The unit type (infantry/cavalry/artillery) will stay the same and cannot be switched to another type. But, within that type, the troops will shuffle so you will get different units in a cycle. During the cycle, at any point, you can already use a spell to instantly deliver the troops you need, and then new troops start training.

Placing the towers near the supplies you currently need is part of the game. Would you like this to be changed or do you see it as a necessary change that would make the game better?

Using Sapphires to change the supply type sounds like a premium feature many might see as Pay 2 Win. Could there be a balanced or non-game-breaking way to do this?

Thanks for bringing up this question, it's definitely an interesting one!

• Dear Samisu,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I just did not notice that the supplies cycle around the different type of troops so you can just speed up the cycle using Time of need.

It was just my mistake, I honestly think that the way you can place the tower and so the choice in the supply you and your realm could get is fair enough, no change will be needed, on my opinion.

The speed up of supplies without needing sapphires could make the game more balanced, expecially in early stage where mostly AG troops are needed, so yes it could make the game better to adjust the time of need cost.

Thanks !