ADD "inactivate JOIN" function for your attacks

• Attacks/Supports are most efficient when you have matched WLs with anti-troops. Timing attacks also gives benefits.

These benefits are easily spoiled by someone joining "not invited by mission leader":

- as joining with a strong WL changes the matching of all weaker WLs,

- joining timed mission from distant tower/ark makes the target visible significantly earlier than it otherwise would be the case, thereby removing the element of surprise.

- this would also make it easier to play on mobile as it is OK to join any missions you are able to without spoiling troop matching.

proposal: enable the mission leader to "lock" participation (disable JOIN) on a mission when optimal composition is reached. Also enabling "unlock" if there is later need to add WLs.

proposal: enable the mission leader to "lock" participation (disable JOIN) on a mission when optimal composition is reached. Also enabling "unlock" if there is later need to add WLs.

This and/or at least an option to only allow joining from same spot the attack was created.

• Personally I would like to have the possibility to "draft" warlords for specific positions in the lineup.

Ex; Sending defense towards a tower;
    I create the defense;

Send Player #1 warning to send [specific warlord]/[Any warlord] with join-time of [XX] above [XXXk] Strength for Slot 1

Send player #2 similar request and with automatic refusal for a warlord to join with higher str than #1.

Or just let me Assign spots in the attack/defense (could be different based on the decided action) i.e;

Slot #1 Elf/Dwarf/Either + Over XXXk str + Counter vs [inf/cav/art/2 or all] + Travel time + Warlord Morale + minimum Str [for fillers] + unwanted units [goblin troops f.ex]

When my slot is filled by a member, the warlord is locked, but if I dont like the warlord, i should be able to remove it.

Allow me to organize these form of actions "in preparation" of an action; so lets say I prepare 10 warlord slots, when filled, they are under my command and i can send them on a delayed attack or do nothing if i so want.

This would be in addition to me being able to set up a delayed defense/attack as well.

Plus I agree with Jaldir above