here are the patch notes for S7
starting on the 15th of February 2021
The following changes apply only to new servers, starting with S7:
- Added Czech and Spanish language support
- Added Goblin Realms – read our Blog for a detailed description
- After Ascension or relocation of the Realm, there is an 8 hours period where tower constructions take only 2 hours (this does not apply when moving an Ark to a Goblin Fort position)
Additional changes for all servers:
- The production time of high-level troop supplies will be increased by up to 20%. See detailed table here.
- The cost for declaring Wars against smaller Realms will increase and the formula to determine the cost will be changed to an exponential increase.
- Players can now descend only one island from their so far reached maximum island
- Added a tooltip in the declare War window showing which other Realms are already at War with your Realm
- Shortened tutorial texts
- Improved the window layout, especially for mobile users
- Improved mobile usability, e.g. smoother tower placement, scrolling on the map, orb tooltip toggle, and more
- Realm Merge: Realms dropping under 7 members will now automatically trigger a vote to go into a ‘Looking for Merge’ status. If the vote is successful, the Realm will merge with another Realm in ‘Looking for Merge’.
Bug Fixes (all servers):
- Fixed several button and tab states, e.g. cancel NAP button now disappears after canceling a NAP, tabs are now greyed out if they are empty, and more
- Location buttons in the active truces overview now work properly
- Tutorial: Join a Realm Quest now completes without refresh, other smaller improvements
- Removed Ark Energy cost for declaring the first war while already being in a war declared by others
- Switching back to regular map mode from strategy mode now correctly resets all filters
- Fixed the chat navigation when opening a new private chat
- Prevent players who switched Realms from joining attacks of the old Realm on the new (own) Realm
- Added reports for change in diplomatic status by Ascension
- Fixed several problems with the top bar in the main UI being empty or showing wrong data
- Statistics now open again to the player's position instead to the first page
- Opening the ‘Tell a Friend’ window multiple times will no longer cause crashes
- Removed displayed travel time when teleporting a warlord to a portal with send on watch
- When switching Realms, old war notifications and tower entries in the sidebar will be removed
- The Realm of new players reaching the map is now visible without reloading the game
- Improved layout and wording in several places
Additional changes that will be patched after S7 launched:
If a Realm in Truce or NAP status attacks a Tower or Portal in construction, the attacked Realm gets the option to start a "Revenge War" on the attacking Realm. This change will not apply to S6. S7 only.
- The option shows up the moment the attacking army arrives at the Tower or Portal, and the attack is NOT canceled
- Once the option to declare revenge is available, it will stay available for 24h hours
- The NAP will remain active until the revenge war is declared
- If the option is chosen, a regular War gets initiated and all Tributes are canceled
- The regular war countdown starts and the war turns active after the countdown is finished
- Ingame-report function for verbal abuse in chat.
Warlords on Watch can now be used for attacks as well.
Your Arkheim - Realms at War Team